Sunday, February 1, 2015

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream- Review!!!!!!!!!!!!- LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Hey my beauties, Hope all you doing well and enjoying the weekend. I have another exciting review for you and the guest of the evening is: NYX soft matte lip creams. Yeah!!


I have been eyeing these amazing lip colors and the huge collection which I believe have more than 20 shades to choose from (22 SHADES are there in total). Though I don’t think these lip colors are available in India in stores or online but thanks to worldwide shipping and advanced technology we can have any product from anywhere in the world. A while back Nykaa had them but sadly by the time I found out about it, it went out of stock and since then it never came back in stock I wonder why.

So anywho I bought them from ebay.com and it also can be bought from amazon or beautyjoint.com
Now let us talk about these babies. I have it in shades: Cannes ( 19 ), Antwerp (05), Ibiza(17), ,San Paulo(08), Prague(18), Morocco (22).

1) Packaging: Each of the lip color comes in a gloss like tube with doe-foot applicator which makes it easy to apply, ofcourse, you will need a mirror for it. The name of the color is written in bottom of the tube and on top, codes of color are descripted. The cap is black and has matte finish similar to the texture of the color.

Rating: 5/5

2) Price: Cost ranges from $7 to $ 10 depending upon which color you are buying and from where you are buying. Ofcourse on Nyx website price for all lip colors is $6 sadly they only ship worldwide via MyUS.com by providing a virtual US address to shop in all US based stores online but I tried it and total charges including shipping was so shitty so I dropped the idea. Ebay is a lot cheaper or Cherryculture.com is again a great website for drugstore products.

Rating:3.5/5 (Price a tad high, I am including ridiculous shipping and custom charges)

Availability: Only available online in India.

Rating:2/5

After rigorous attempt to remove swatches
3) Pigmentation and Texture: OMG!!!! Pigmentation is beyond amazing. I don’t have to ever dip the applicator in the tube again; just one swipe is good enough for heavy pigmentation.  I do notice that it catches dry flakes and make my lips look cakey but that’s the price you have to pay for amazing matte finish and plus a good exfoliation will help to cease down the crusty look.
Texture is super soft and thin that it easily glides on my lips without having to give touchups after swiping the wand.

Rating: 5/5


4) Smell: It smells exactly like a bakery or cookie making scent. Yummy!!!!

So overall I approve, rather I suggest to try some of Nyx matte lip cream shades. I am dying to get my hands on Transylvania and Copenhagen.

Overall rating: 4.5/5 (Availability and price becomes an issue).

Next review on Maybelline Color show glitterati nail polishes and Nail lacquers!!!!!


In case I don’t see you, good morning, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment