Friday, February 6, 2015

Loreal Paris Le Matte Color Riche lip colors- Review!!!!!!

Hello guys,

Today I am doing another exciting review on Loreal Paris le matte lip colors. Alike to nyx soft matte lip creams, they are matte finish. If I am right there are total of 4 matte shades and 4 lacquer shade in the entire collection. The sad part is they were limited edition and they wont be available in stores anymore but don’t worry you can buy them of ebay.


I bought mine from ebay too. Price: $10-$12 per piece. OMG boy are these not soft or what. They come in twist up pen format which I like coz I hate sharpening pencils like NYX lip pencil. Application is super easy and they feel like applying velvet cloth onto my lips.




They are super pigmented and it leaves a stain that trust me will stay on for many hours ofcourse with little bit here and there rubbing off. They don’t seem to transfer at all once you give them like 15 mins to sink in your lips. I got mine in two shades:
No matter what- very light nude beige. It doesn’t even show up on my lips coz my lips are super pigmented.
Matter of fact- deep wine, super vampy color!!! My personal fav.


Matter of fact-Day light dials down the color a little

Matter of fact is very deep wine color. The picture is not doing full justice. It is as dark as on my wrist.
Love them, wish loreal can bring them back.
Overall rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment