Monday, February 2, 2015

CHI silk infusion- LOVE IT!!!!!! Review

Hey my beauties,

I had absolute no plans to come up with a review for a hair product but I just couldn’t resist for this product deserve an honorable mention of its own. I am talking about famously known Chi Silk Infusion by Farouk Inc. For almost 8 months now I had been using Biosilk on every wash basis which also is by Farouk Inc.


But a little while ago I was surfing on online shopping portals and I saw Chi silk infusion with no desire whatsoever to buy if it was as expensive as on many sites I checked but luckily for me I saw one 6oz bottle for $24 bucks (Bought in Snapdeal) and thankfully for my decisions that I took the plunge. You can easily buy it from snapdeal for decent of a price or ebay and amazon are always an option. I will review Biosilk in a separate post but for now I will review Silk infusion.

If I have to choose one word to describe this product I would say, ‘Symphony’ for my hair.

Also many of you I know have doubts whether the Chi silk infusion that you have in your storage is real or fake coz sadly Chi is such an amazing brand with many fakes in the market. So naturally I was in a dilemma that whether the price that I am buying at is too good to be true or not? So I started to look around for information to identify a real from fake but couldn’t find any essential or significant information regarding it. But worry not my friend; I am going to do that for you after a lot of research done on my part.
But I am going to do it in another post (otherwise it is going to be too long of a post) which will be linked down below to this post so just scroll down.

Okay so back to Chi silk infusion:

The bottle is bit sturdy in itself with pushdown cap similar to Biosilk. Easy for handling! OMG!!!!!!! Guys as soon as I opened up the bottle this intoxicating and sexiest soapy smell filled the air around me, if you think Biosilk has an amazing smell you will fall in love with this. Unlike Biosilk, Silk infusion doesn’t have that chemically smell but more like expensive posh laundry smell. When I rubbed the liquid in my palms and then on my hair, the smell got transferred from bottle to palms to hair. EPIC Smell!!!! If there were a perfume with this smell I know I will be crazy enough to buy it. If any Chi Personnel is reading it, think about a perfume version.

The liquid itself is very thin in consistency almost flowy. And due to liquid being very liquidy it is easily possible to get more on your palm. But you don’t need too much of it. I use like 2 pea size for my entire hair length (mid waist). 3 things that it does for me:
Makes my hair soft literally as silk
Provides shine
Control frizzes and
The heat guard quality is additional bonus for me.

Use it on towel dried hair or after styling, works like a charm for both. It works great on all hair types because its too light to not make thin hair oily and its not too thin to not work for thick hair texture.
Oh the only con I would say is: Expiry of Chi silk infusion as mentioned on bottle is 1 year. How the hell am I supposed to use a full bottle in one year when I need a pea size every time I use it.

Overall rating:5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment