Saturday, February 28, 2015

NYX NAIL POLISHES- REVIEW/SWATCHES!!!!!!!

Hey guys,

Sorry for such a gaped communication but I have been running a little busy.  But anyway during the valentine Nykaa sale I went a little crazy and bought bunch of nail paints from various brands and of which one is NYX.

I bought five nail paints and they have over 40 colors to choose from so you can probably understand by dilemma while choosing colors that I might like.
So I have some good things to say and just a few complains as well so lets get into the review.

Price-Rs.350/polish

Qty: 0.52 oz i.e. 15 ml

Consistency: The nail paints are bit streaky but a double coating will probably survive for a opaque look. 
The problem with these nail paints are their dry up time suck big time. Its like when I apply the nail paint I need to wait for 15 mins for nail paint to dry completely.
Rating: 3.5/5


The staying power is amazing, like 2 weeks with no chipping and no fall out. I didnt require any touchups and that is without any top or base coat. Colors I got are:

1) Royal blue : A very very deep peacock blue like a dark blue shade but with a metallic finish. My fav of all the shades I hold.

2) Pastel Mint : pistachio like color, the color comes of as white in pictures dont know why but honestly it is not, it definitely has a hint of green to it, name is just perfect, mint! Dupe of this color is in Loreal Parla de jade

3) Ink :One word: Ink!! The color is exactly the same color of ink that once we use to dip our pen in a bottle.

4) Deep Purple :This color was most surprising to me and I love it. I have seen many purple nail paints but this is so rich in its violet accords. Beautiful!

5) Teal : This color was a bit of a let down. I have seen better teal colors but this is okay. A green based blue or it is the other way? dont know but overall I am not a fan.

L to R: Teal, Deep purple, Ink, Pastel Mint, Royal Blue








Index finger to thumb: Royal Blue, Pastel mint, ink, Deep purple, Teal






Teal




No comments:

Post a Comment