Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Review on Tigi Bed Head Ego Boost Split End mender- leave in conditioner!!!!



In the age of flat irons, blow dryers and curling tools split end has become somewhat of a companion of our hair ends depleting the quality of hair and shunning the growth once split end has made its way to the very ends.
I have had issues of split end since I was a little girl and every month trimming also doesn’t solve any problem. Trimming cuts about 1 inch of hair length but many a times split ends are in middle of the hair strand or sometimes quiet high then the very ends which leads to missing out on cutting split ends.

I sit with scissors once a week specifically cutting the split end one by one and what I find next week is more split ends. It becomes an endless cycle. And its not necessary that split end occur only due to heat application, sometimes split end are just part of hair growth making hair look more lifeless. So today I am going to review Tigi bed head split end mender.

I have been using this product for about a year now and trust me it does work, well, till the time your expectations are real. It actually helps in improving the quality of hair ultimately eliminating split ends. Don’t imagine it to work miraculously and you never having to have split ends. I still do have split ends but the amount has reduced magnificently.  Alongside split end mender I do use other split end remedy product that I will be reviewing one after another and I owe it to all of them for my improved hair growth.

Price: Rs. 990 to Rs 1500 ($15) (Depending on where you buy it from)


Qty: 200ml/8oz

What the product claims:
·         Protects dry, damaged hair from external aggressors
·         Smoothes, seals hair & repairs split ends
·         Leaves hair looking healthy

How to use: Apply sparingly to hair after shampooing

My suggestion: Depending upon you hair length, take a decent amount in your palms and rub just to get the product going more paste like and apply on wet hair (I wont recommend applying on dry hair). 

Oh also this product might feel bit sticky on the palms but not on hair, it glides smoothly onto my hair.
And btw it smells amazing. If you have smelled garnier anti wrinkle cream, it has a very similar smell to that (my mother used to use garnier cream-thats how I know:-p)

Final verdict: I love this product and will recommend to anyone who has been dealing with dull, dead split end prone hair. This product does work immensely well to improve condition of hair. Try it!


Rating:4.4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment