Sunday, March 29, 2015

NYX JUMBO LIP PENCIL- Review!!!

Hello all!!

I have been using nyx jumbo lip pencil for quiet sometime now and I am loving these babies.

I bought quiet a few online and omg the pigmentation is to die for. The formula is so soft that it easily glides on my lips without having to fall in the cracks of my lips.
The lip color stays on my lips for good 4-5 hours and then leaves a nice strong stain.

Price: INR 400 ($4.50)

It comes in 24 exciting shades. Oh also when I initially bought this I had doubts regarding how to sharpen them since they are not twist ups. Buy a big size jumbo sharpener and it will easily sharpen since the material though seems like plastic but isn't.

Oh forgot to mention the best part is most of them are matte in texture and only few are shimmery once. Love for matte:):)

Rating: 4/5



L to R: Narcisse, Maroon, Deep Red, Bronze

Check out the color intensity and this is from just one swipe

No comments:

Post a Comment