Sunday, March 29, 2015

REVLON colorburst Lip Gloss- Review!!!!!!

Though I know I might be the last person to do a review on this product but I decided to do it anyway since it will be my opinion about them out there.

Price: Rs. 430 
Qty: 5ml
Availability: all beauty stores

I have to agree that these lip glosses changed my perception  about lip glosses. I always hated glosses considering they are sticky gooey and just something about there gel like consistency that makes me hate them but these are nothing like my perception.

These are creamy in texture not sticky just creamy and so easy to glide onto the lips and the long wand doe-foot applicator makes the application easy. It comes in many different shades and the pigmentation is amazing considering they are only glosses. Also these glosses are super hydrating and it keeps my lips soft after day long application ofcourse with multiple touchups.

If you are looking for good lip glosses with good pigmentation and longevity and overall good quality I did recommend these. 

Rating: 3.5/5

L to R: Bordeaux, Sienna sparkle, Strawberry, Rose gold, Orchid

Dont know why Strawberry is coming off to be orange but its not, it is bright pinky coral!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment