Monday, March 16, 2015

Tigi Bed Head After Party hair product- Review!!!!

Hey guys!


Today just doing a quick first impression/review on the product I got yesterday which is Tigi Bed Head After Party cream which I am so glad I tried.

The product claims to provide shine, silkiness and smoothness to hair.
Price: Rs. 800- Rs1000 (depends where you buy from)
Qty- 100 ml
Texture- Product is light creamy in texture
Smell- it smells amazing like a baby soap.
Application: to be applied on styled hair for shine and frizz free look.

When I first squirted a small amount of cream on my hand, I looked at it and thought omg! this is going to be thick, heavy and greasy and probably going to make my hair oily like a chump but to my surprise this cream is not at all heavy or greasy. It might appear that way but as soon as I rubbed it into my palms it melted into almost a serum like texture which was super easy to apply and the product just glide through my hair.
I am in love with it.

What it really does for me?
Silkiness: Hell yes, made my hair super soft like a silk cloth
Smooth out frizzes: yes, I find it to dial down the crazy frizz for me
Shine: Ummm, not so much. I dont think it adds shine to my hair.

But when i can simply glide my fingers through my hair and having no frizzes, i am all good.
It wont weigh down your hair: doesnt matter fine or thick hair texture. You guys need to try it. You wont be disappointed.
I am in love with it again.

Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment