Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Review on Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave-In Conditioner!!!!!!!

Hey guys!!!!


Hope all you all are doing well and today I have another exciting review on Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave-In Conditioner. If you know me you would know I am a hair product-holic. I like trying out various products in the market for shine, silkiness, frizzes, split end and what not. So one day my search landed on this beauty and I decided to try it even though the price was tad bit higher in my opinion but I had heard so much about it and I just couldnt resist and I bought it.

I bought it about 1 and a half year ago and the bottle is no way near finished. It claims to strengthen, detangle and provide beautiful shiny hair with its soy tri-wheat component. One advice though, this product is rich in protein so if you already have healthy hair, dont use it. Protein helps strengthen your hair and provide better hair growth but if your hair is not lacking in protein and you use too much of it than protein can lead to making hair cracky and break them.
But if you have damaged hair like mine this baby is something of a must-have.

I use it on my damp hair before I blowdry or air dry my hair. This does detangle as it promises, shine I dont know but does it make my hair healthy? Hells ya! It is an amazing product which will start showing its effect in 6 months and you will actually feel the improvement in quality of your hair.
The product comes with a protective plastic cap.


I dont know why but I do feel it helps to reduce my split ends too coz since I have been using it I have less split ends.
Price: $16 (Rs 2000)



Qty: 8oz

The product doesnt have any kind of smell as far I can smell, hehe. And also product does not make your hair scrunchy or anything like that.

Final verdict: If you have dull, brittle or poor hair quality, this product is gonna be your HG.

Rating: 4.7/5 ( reducing point on availability and price)

No comments:

Post a Comment