Tuesday, March 31, 2015

IT'S A 10 MIRACLE LEAVE IN CONDITIONER- REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am on a roll today trying to post alot many reviews since I often go on long pause. Dont know why is that? Some days I like providing my honest reviews but some days I get tired of posting. But I will continue to share my reviews as and when I come about something amazing or something totally ridiculous.


Leave in conditioner is very important part of my hair product collection since I have split end and I use styling tools on my hair all the time and now I am going to even bleach my hair so leave in conditioner to provide that constant care to my hair making it look life like and healthy.

I have heard so much about Its a 10 miracle leave in conditioner and I was intrigued.

Price: Rs. 1200 ($14-$16) for 4 oz
It is quiet expensive and it is worth it? I would say yes.

Packaging is quiet sturdy and it comes in a spray like cap top bottle. Okay it might be just me being crazy but it smells exactly like ralph lauren ralph edt to me. I dont like the smell but once I get over the smell and spray the product onto my palms, the product is like creamy consistency and 2 pumps is enough for my mid length hair.
What product claims:

I agree with many a things it claims to do except making it softer and creating silkiness. It does make it more manageable and more alive but it doesnt soften my hair anymore than its natural state.
Also for those who have super damaged hair, get the Keratin version of it and for those with fine light weight hair get the extra lite version and for blonde hair type get the blonde version. Its good that they have many variations for different type and texture of hair type.

Overall rating: 4.7/5



No comments:

Post a Comment