Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Revlon Whimsical Perfumed Body Lotion- Review!!!!!!!

Aloha my gorgeous beauties!!!

Hope the day is treating you well. The product that I have chosen to do a review on today is more of a memory lane get together kind of thing for me. This product makes me nostalgic for it brings back those happier times when I use to jump up and down on furniture and played till it was officially grossly mandatory for me to have a shower. I am talking about Revlon whimsical perfumed body lotion.

I once had this product when I was around 15 and I remember that day when ma brought this product home. I excitedly sniffed just a pea size of this lotion and immediately playing became more trivial. I used the entire bottle up within 2 months and sadly I was unable to find another piece in the market. Sad, lost and forgotten was this bottle. And it has been almost a millennium since I last whiffed this scent and honestly I thought Revlon closed Whimsical line a long time ago. But a week back I was looking for some other product from Revlon on amazon and suddenly the image of this bottle popped open and for a moment it was as if I was running backwards to all those teen years. My merriness cant be explained in words but then I scrolled down a little and saw ‘OUT OF STOCK’
But then there was this other seller who was having deodorant version of the lotion and honestly I just wanted to sniff the sweet smell once again if I could so I bought it. And the package arrived today; I expected to spray the deodorant all over me as soon as I could tear down the tape. Guess what; turns out this seller have shipped me the lotion instead of deodorant which I wanted in the first place. Its true what people say when you want something so badly it often does appear.
So now to my bright and shiny lotion!!! I again took pea size lotion onto my all grown palm and nostalgia hit me hard. The smell of jasmine, magnolia, aloe, chamomile and I am pretty sure other scents that I didn’t recognize filled the room with memories.

The softness and creaminess of the lotion still is very hydrating and moisturizing. It is not at all greasy or heavy on my skin (my skin is normal, not too dry, not too oily). It keeps you moisturized in cocoon of care for 4 hours atleast and then of course you can reply for the sweetest floral scent. Honestly I don’t mind applying it again and again for the fragrance it withholds in it.

Packaging is sturdy and perfectly sealed.
Price: Rs. 180 
Overall rating: 4/5 (Cutting 1 marks for scarce availability)

Will I buy it again? Hell yes, if only I could find it in the first place.


Next review: or I should say many next reviews will be on nail polishes. Excited!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment