Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Where to buy International/US based items (ANY BRAND/ALL BRANDS)?- ICC WORLD interlink!!, PPO BOX Services

Ciao to all my beautiful friends out there….

This is going to be a short post but important nonetheless. We all love cosmetics and hair products and nail polishes and well in short anything we can buy. But always there comes an issue of where to get an item from, when it is not readily available in nearby malls or beauty supply stores. So today I am going to talk to you about one such service that ships WORLDWIDE.

ICC WORLD shipping service is like the best service I have ever come across. They just blow my mind with amazing customer service, ontime tracking information and fastest shipping. No I am not getting paid for doing this review. As far as ICC world is considered, they don’t even know that I exist. It’s just I came across something amazing and will like you guys to take benefit out of it too.
Okay have you heard of MyUS.com that provides you with a virtual US address and then you can get your item shipped to that address and MyUS will then forward the package to your home address. But I checked and MyUS service or fedex charges like a fortune for 0.1 kg of item alone which obviously sucks.

I usually use to purchase all international items from ebay.com but the problem was USPS does not provide any tracking info outside US so my items always ended up getting lost in transit or held up at custom. Now in India, where can I go? Like to which custom department, I had no idea so I ended up either with refund amount or seller if cruel will force me to go to ebay case filing. So happy news is all that can stop for me now!!!!

Ebay.in has started this new GEB service i.e. global easy buy. Now whatever item you want just click on this link geb.ebay.in and search for your item. Pay for it using your debit/credit card (oh yes, the payment amount includes all custom, shipping and handling charges- but still trust me it is less expensive than direct buy online). Now till this point the item is not booked to actual seller of item but with ICC world reseller. After receiving payment like in a day or 2, they (reseller) will place order from their side to the seller.

So basically ICC world US hub becomes your/mine virtual address and they receive the item, and then ship that item from their US hub to India hub and from there any courier service that they book item under, will bring your item. I know it sounds a little tedious but trust me it isn’t. All you need to do is select an item and pay for it. Usually any US item use to come in 25 days to me if it even came at all. But with ICC world reseller I get my item in less than 10 days. Yeah, they rock. Please ICC world if you reading this post, never ever bend down on your extremely fast shipping service and high standard for customer satisfaction.

Oh yes also if something goes wrong and you don’t receive your item, the best part is it comes under ebay money back guarantee so no matter what you will receive you refund.
ICC world provide service to all ebay domain let it be India or UK or anyother. Just check ebay global service of your ebay domain. 

Now comes the magical part. You can buy any item from  1000 of websites running in US like drugstore, target, macy's or amazon or nyxcosmetics. Just make sure item is not a banned product on http://www.ppobox.com/. ppobox is a parcel service that ships your item from anywhere in US, UK, China and get it right to India and vice versa. There is a free account that you make and they give you your personal mailbox number and while purchasing just mention the mailbox in address block and well the process is really simple after that. Just make the payment and fill the 'enter new shipment' form on ppobox my login to your account and thats all.

Also ppobox has this agent service making it more convenient for you by answering all your queries quickly. I have shopped from them and it is overwhelming how many shopping options ppobox opens up for us.

Safest way to get any international item that you desire!! Love their service. Love for ebay.in to collaborate such an awesome program. Never stop it.

I will be doing another post in which I will mention many online shopping websites that ship WORLDWIDE with free shipping!!! So keep an eye out for that.
But for now cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment