Thursday, February 5, 2015

Sally Hansen hard as nails Xtreme wear nail color Review- DEEP PURPLE, PINK SATIN

Hey guys,

I recently got tow new shades in sally hansen  Xtreme nail color line and reviewing them today.



One shade is Deep Purple which is like bright shimmery purple, plain and simple purple. I have base coat on my fingers and then 2 coats of deep purple. I found deep purple to be little bit streaky but nothing major. Also I find applicator bristle to be a bit long to give an even application. Overall I like this color.

Next in line is Pink Satin which is a beautiful light pink almost like champagne pink shimmery nail polish. I only had to use one coat of this color. This color in particular is very opaque. Love it.


Price: Rs.250 ($3)
Overall rating: 4/5

Want to try other colors in this range so I have ordered few more. I will review them separately once they arrive.





No comments:

Post a Comment