Wednesday, February 25, 2015

DEBORAH LIPPMANN Nail Polish: Some Enchanted Evening, Mermaid's Dream !!!!!!!!

Hello Guys,

So I am back with a nail polish review. Today I am reviewing  widely popular and expensive brand Deborah Lippmann nail polishes. I got two for myself from Luxola. You can pretty much get it anywhere online, just type in google and many websites will appear. 

Price: Rs.1500 par nail paint (I knowww..crazy right?) but trust me its worth it.

All glitter nail polishes in Deborah Lippmann collection is a gem and I want to gulp them all in my kitty but sadly it being too expensive restricts me in such heartbreaking way. Deborah's nail polishes are named after famous songs and she tries to find inspiration for her nail paints through songs itself. If you are not familiar with her nail polishes, I suggest you go and look now coz they are worth it.

Staying power: 1 and half week with no base coat or top coat.
Color payoff: amazing, except if its chunky nail polish try using a base color first.

Note:- always use base coat before them or else it is impossible to remove them, if you want to remove it after party and not let it stay on for like 2 weeks.

Some enchanted evening: Copper glitters in small chunks and big dots, just beautiful!!!

Mermaid's Dream: Sea blue turquoise shade with blue and green glitter particles.  

Swatch fest: enjoy!!!!




No top coat or base coat, just 2 coating of some enchanted evening(index and alternate finger) and Mermaid's dream

No base coat or top coat


Some enchanted evening on top of Maybelline silk stocking

Mermaid's dream on top of Maybelline Tenacious teal




No comments:

Post a Comment