Tuesday, March 31, 2015

BIOSILK SILK THERAPY SERUM- REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aloha everyone!!!

I hope the day is treating you well. I have yet another product review for you guys and this is a special one since I love this product alot.


Who doesn't want to have shiny and soft as feather hair. I am always on a look out for shine serum, spray that can give me tons of shine and soft as silk hair and my search landed me on Biosilk once. Biosilk and Chi silk infusion are from same company Farouk Inc. and both are made from actual threads of silk. I dont know how much truth is in that but I can tell you when I use either one of these I fall in love with my hair with every touch. I already did a review on CHI SILK INFUSION- to check that post out CLICK HERE 

Biosilk differs from CHI silk infusion in price and in overall quality a little. Biosilk has a slight thicker consistency, still flowy but in comparison to Chi silk infusion a little more density it holds. Biosilk smells like a perfume some say as cheap perfume and some like the smell. Personally I feel it smells good but chemically good. When you will smell it you would get this strong chemical oriented scent which for me is tolerable.

You only need a tiny drop because more than that can make your hair greasy and that is the reason one bottle of Biosilk will last a very long time. Though the product expiry date is in 1 year from manufacturing, how the hell am I suppose to use an entire bottle in a year. I recommend getting a smaller size bottle, like 2 oz. The serum is very easy to rub between palms and to distribute through out hair length .
This serum does make my hair more shiny and more soft but it doesnt tame my flyaways like Chi silk infusion does. Oh yes, this product is paraben free which is plus plus for chemically treated hair.



Price: $12- $15 for 5.64 fl oz

Overall rating: 3.9/5

I love this product but honestly I will recommend to try Chi silk infusion because that is something that every girl should have.


No comments:

Post a Comment