Friday, March 13, 2015

Big Sexy Hair All Nighter Hair Spray: Spray and Stay


Today I am reviewing a hair holding spray. We girls curl, wave or straighten our hair all the time. Making it into a messy bun or perfect braid or any hairstyle will go in vain if it is not able to hold its position.
Hair holding sprays help to maintain rigidity of hairstyle and flaunt them for hours. I personally always am on a lookout for good holding sprays and today I will be reviewing one such hair spray that is Big Sexy Hair All Nighter Hair Spray: Spray and Stay




I bought this online for Rs.1500 ($25) but it is lot cheaper if you can purchase it from US or Canada (original price $15).
I absolutely adore this hair spray. I usually place my hair in a tight top bun and this hair spray helps keep my hair frizz free and in that bun for hours. The only issue is it sometimes makes my hair crunchy and tangled up and due to this reason I am not calling it my HG product.
No it doesn’t leave any residue or those weird white flakes in my roots. I don’t think it adds any shine to my hair either. But it does what it claims and that is holding hair in one place for long hours.

So overall if you are on hunt for a good holding spray aside from Loreal elnett or Fekkai, lookout for this baby which is a good enough product.

Overall rating: 4/5 (reducing points for crunchy feeling that I get sometimes with it)


No comments:

Post a Comment