Thursday, February 12, 2015

Maybelline Color show Glitter Mania nail polish- Review!!!!!

Hey guys,

I am back with another nail polish review on maybelline glitter mania range that consist of 8 colors all together. I picked up 4 for myself and I am quite loving these nail polishes.

Price- Rs. 125 per polish

These polishes contain minute confetti of glitter particles. One advice from personal experience, dont ever apply these polishes, like any glitter nail polishes without a base coat coz otherwise these are impossible to remove and a gigantic pain in your behind. 

These polishes seem rough in appearance but they are not at all clingy or rough like that horrible noise of playing nails on a black board, I just shuddered. My point is, they are easy to apply and smooth in touch. What I hate about them is the consistency. These are super liquidy in consistency, I swear the first time I applied them I had a second of distraction and a big dollop size blob fell on my bed-sheet, argh!!!!!

Overall rating- 3.5/5

So enough babbling. Checkout the swatches!!!

L to R : All that glitters, Pink Champagne, Bling on the blues, Matinee Mauve










It looks like colored rain droplets. I only wish they weren't so grainy.





No comments:

Post a Comment