Friday, January 30, 2015

REVLON LIP BUTTERS!!!! - REVIEW

Hello y'all,

Hope winter is treating you beauties with lots of moisture and comfort. I am back with another exciting yet quite non recent product. As you guessed by the title its the Revlon lip butters. I have them with me and I love them so thought why the hell not do a blog on it. So here I am!!!!


I have five of these babies and I am in a hunt for many more. They retail for Rs.650 ($10) each here in India which is kinda ridiculous of a price but never buy them for that amount. Jabong or Nykaa always have these amazing sales so I got them for 30% off i.e. Rs. 450 so it is way better than paying retail price. 



Now about the product, lemme just start by saying that I am completely in love with them. Though I always go for matte finish when it comes to lip colors and never thought I will love this product, but who knew I would go berzerk for them. They are creamiest of product I have ever used.  It beats Revlon just kissable balm stains hands down for me.


They are tinted lip balm but they give a little bit of more color than just a tint and the balm effect, yes, truly they are very moisturizing. They are not long lasting and neither does the company claim that. After hour or two I do have to reply but that’s the fun part that I don’t mind, for the cream feeling I am okay to apply them time and again.

Packaging: 4/5 (The top is clear so it will be easy to pick colors you like while not allowed to test them)
Price: Bit too high
Balm effect: 5/5
Longevity: 2.9/5
Application: Easy (Can be applied without a mirror infront)

Overall rating: 4/5

I am crazy about Revlon lip product range so keep your eyes open for many more reviews on them.

Till then..spread love..



No comments:

Post a Comment