Monday, January 26, 2015

LUXOLA HAUL IS HERE!!!!!!!!!


Hello everybodyyyy!!! Howz it hanging? So I am back with another blog post for you and it is, as promised, Luxola haul. Let me tell you a little about Luxola. Luxola ia an online shopping portal that ships to many Asian countries like Philippines, Singapore, India, Hong Kong, Malaysia and then expanding in other parts of world including Australia and New Zealand.
They have some of the best brands that I personally was unable to find locally here in India. Brands like Rahua, Intelligent nutrients, Beauty blender, Sleek makeup, Wet n wild, Korres, Sigma, Real techniques, Eco tools, NCLA and Deborah lipmann to name a few. I found out about them providing services here in India couple of weeks ago and since then was unable to not order few items for myself.

Now comes the sad part. Up until 3 days back they were providing COD (cash on delivery) option in India but recently they cancelled that mode of payment and when I contacted them about it, all I got was, this is a management issue and we are still sorting through it. I hope they can bring back COD option. When any shopping portal shows COD, I immediately trust it for some reason. Another bad news they don’t even accept debit cards so only option for now is having a credit card at your disposal. That said lets jump into the first impression/haul of all the items I bought. Also I wont be able to discuss any product in particular in depth or else it will be hell of a long post.


If you want a review/swatch on some specific product, leave a comment down below and I will right away jump into that wagon. 

Also for price of individual product check the caption out. 

First are 2 palettes from sleek makeup. I am so in love with sleek. They have amazing color payoff, great selection range and overall decent price. My favorite will be Vintage romance. If I will recommend one sleek palette to anyone it will be vintage romance. Such a great collection of red, golden and base colors that instantly you will get a seductive look.

Price: Rs. 1005
Price: Rs. 1005
Next I bought an eyeshadow primer and oh, was I surprised with it. I am so in awe with this product. Honestly when I bought it, I considered it to be average and I am sorry to judge it the way I did. My eyelids are oily and no eyeshadow tends to stay on for more than 2 hours but with this Luscious Angel primer it stretched the longevity by 5 hours more. Need to have basis.
Price: Rs.880

Next I bought few wet n wild mega slick balm stain. Guys get your hands on these bad boys. I got 3 shades and now I want all of them. I bought nudist colony (nude beige), Pinky promise (Light pink with golden shimmer) and my fav Lady and the vamp (Brown based red). Each of them cost Rs.361
Next comes wet n wild lipstick in shade sugarplum fairy(dark burgundy color) costing Rs. 315 and the color literally remains on your lips for like 24 hours (no kidding).


I also got one of the wet n wild  color icon eyeshadow palette in shade Petal pusher that contains 8 colors and each color is labelled for the purpose it is included like browbone, eyelid etc. I had high expectation from them but somehow the color payoff on my fingers is much more than on my eyelids so not a fan. Might buy other shades though. 



Other than this all I got are few single items: Wet n wild blush in shade pearlescent pink ( Rs. 406), a pressed powder in shade fair/ light ( Rs. 361)and one eyeliner pencil in deep blue( Rs.178).



With my purchase I got a free sample of Sleek eyeshadow in shade Khaki and one rahua voluminous shampoo sample (I gave it to my mother to use so dont have its pic- when asked her opinion in terms of effect she said, 'I have used better' but honestly I did notice bounce and shine in her hair which she is always ignorant too). 






Thats all for now. So hope this was helpful/fun. For any queries leave me a comment down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment