Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Heat Protection Hair Spray!!!!! (Tresemme, GHD & Organix)

Hey Guys,

Welcome to my new blog channel. This channel will include reviews/ first impression for all or any product I feel is worth a post of its own. Of-course if you guys have any suggestions or want me to try a new product do let me know in the comment section and I will be crazy enough to try it out for you.

So today I decided to open up this blog by introducing few of my most favorite heat protection spray which I use anytime I am applying even slightest of heat on my hair. My hair is naturally wavy and frizzy beyond explanation so it goes without saying it requires heat to come even nearly close to look presentable. Hair is something that defines our face, layers up to cheekbones highlights structure of face completion. A good haircut can make our day and a bad one can ruin our days to come especially if we have to make an appearance in front of people. I believe everyone is beautiful in their own ways and getting conscious about our looks though unnecessary is part of human nature (errr..women nature).

So let me get started. I use 3 different heat protectants and I am gonna talk about each one of them in no particular order.

1) Tresemme Heat tamer spray:  My love for tresemme is like a long beautiful happy story with no ending in sight. I bought it on ebay for $20 (sucks coz actual cost of this product in State is $5-$6 but including shipping and taxes here in India, it cost almost about any high end brand hair spray )and it lasted me a good amount of months. I don't usually flat iron my hair unless I have to go to a party or attend a presentation. My hair is fine and if I use more of any hair product it can easily weigh down my hair but this baby makes my hair soft and beyond weighing down.

Once my hair is air dried I spray this on my ends and ohhh the smell. It smells like fruits and berries and just bubbly. One of the best smelling hair spray out there. It smells even more awesome when I use my GHD to straighten my hair. I have been using this spray for over 4 years now and my hair has no damaging ends ofcourse I have ample split ends but they were there from always. This spray gives my hair shine and that flexibility which makes my stick straight hair look more natural. One time a girl in my graduation college told me, "you have naturally straight hair right?"
If you straighten your hair or curl your hair I will recommend this to any hair type.

2) GHD thermal protector: I bought GHD hair straightener from ebay and that time there was deal going on so I got 2 for $25 so it was pretty good deal and I am glad I bought it.

Though in comparison to Tresemme I will definitely say tresemme makes my hair more soft and shiny. GHD spray does a decent job to protect heat damage to my hair but what I find about this hair spray is it weighs down my hair a little such that my hair falls flat on my cheeks with no bounce or flexibility. And when I straighten my hair with tresemme my hair remains stick straight for like 5 days (no hair wash included) but with ghd after 2 days I feel like I will need touch up to certain strand of hair.
 I loveeee the smell though. It smells like flowers. Some sweet and beautifull flowers thrown together. I found when I use this spray with blow dryer. It  helps reduce blow drying time and gives me a sheen which makes my hair look healthy.

So I recommend this product for those girls who have medium to thick hair for curlers or straighteners. But for everyone in general I will recommend this as best spray for blow drying routine.

3) Organix ever straight brazilian keratin therapy flat iron spray: This hair spray smells like coconut. Straight up coconut. I love this spray for blow drying routine. I never tried it with flat iron for no particular reason but I like the feel of this spray.

It is light and doesnt weigh down my hair and it makes my hair look healthier for some reason. It contains coconut oil, avocado oil, cocoa butter. For those of you who like something bit more natural and little less chemically, I will recommend this hair spray as it does perfectly fine job of protection and giving shine to those beautiful lock of yours.

I do want to try redken smooth heat lock glide next. Has anyone tried it? If you can recommend any good heat protectant let me know. I sure will be willing to give that a try to.

Next review on: Babyliss Pro nano titanium ultra thin 1" flat iron. (Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

In case I dont see you, goodmorning , goodafternoon, goodevening and goodnight( The trueman show..haha)










No comments:

Post a Comment