Monday, June 8, 2015

MAYBELLINE COLOR SHOW GO GRAFFITI NAIL POLISHES- woohooo!!!


 Hello everyone!

I picked up 2 from the maybelline graffiti nail polish range yesterday and decided to review them for you incase you were thinking to purchase it or in general to know how the nail polishes are. First of all I will say graffiti range is a lot better in terms of quality and unlike glitterati range it doesnt make my nail screechy or dry.

I seriously dont like glitterati range at all. Its consistency is so runny and it smells so bad and plus it takes ages to remove those colors even with strong remover and afterwards my nails feel so dried out and rough. I hate them. But my dear friends graffiti is not at all like it. Yes it is liquid-y  too but it doesnt fall like in drops as I take out the applicator of the bottle. I picked up 2 colors out of 6 available here in India"

Blue beats: its a clear base nail polish with specks of sky blue and black drops and some long pipe like specks in black. When I applied it directly on my nail without base coat, it looked like a mess but when I applied it on white base nail polish (thumb nail), the nail polish gave it such a definition.

Blueberry bombshell: Its a pastel blue base paint with pastel yellow polka dots and when the blue color polishes off on the yellow specks it gives way to green specks sort of like multidimensional. I love this nail polish on its own and wont apply base for it. 2 coats and you are good to go.

Price: Rs 145/ polish

Below are nail swatches with just the plain nail polishes on its own and other with maybelline color show polish porcelain party as base. Enjoy!!
L:Blue beats, R: Blueberry bombshell
On the index finger I have applied porcelain party as base and Blueberry bombshell on top of it. (sorry for the patchy application- i was just lethargic:-p)

Blue beats on top of white nail polish (single coat)




I wish I to have gotten a few more. Love them!!
Overall rating:3.5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment