Saturday, June 6, 2015

REVLON COLORBURST MATTE BALMS REVIEWWW!!! Seems like I am the last one to do a review on them, but oh well!:):)

Hello everyone,

Today I am doing a quick review on 8 of the 10 revlon matte balms. I purchased all of them with my own money and even though it seems everyone has done a review on them already, I figured I should do it too. I love how creamy they feel and how matte they are and not to forget that they are long lasting as well.



LtoR: Elusive, Sultry, Audacious, Unapologetic, Striking, Standout, Showy, Shameless.

Price: Rs.800/ piece
Easily available. Sad that only 8 colors out of ten are available in India but I bought Showy that is not available in India from US and what a color indeed. I am missing 2: mischievous and complex.

They go on very creamy and provide an even application. I know some had issue with shameless in terms of uniform coverage but I had none so I love it. One thing I need to mention about audacious and unapologetic is that, they can go on bit patchy. Make sure you exfoliate your lips like really well otherwise within 2 hours color starts to collaborate at one place and absolutely rubbed of from other side. But I love everything about them. They are non drying and it doesnt feel like they are sucking life out of my lips.

The ones I will repurchase are: Sultry, Showy, Standout and maybe Striking but other colors are amazing too, they just arent that great for skintone. So enjoy the hand and lip swatches. <3<3<3

L TO R: Shameless, Showy, Standout, Striking, Unapologetic, Audacious, Sultry, Elusive

ELUSIVE- Pale muted pink
                                                 
AUDACIOUS: Plain and simple coral, bright bright coral
SULTRY- Gorgeous brown based red, it has mauviness to it.
STRIKING: Tomato red
UNAPOLOGETIC: Neon pink with coral base. It is very summer kind of a color,
do exfoliate your lips really well for this one. Love it!

                                                    STANDOUT: Deep, dark red. Pure red. Love it!!!!!! Will repurchase<3                                                                                            
SHAMELESS: Purpleeeeee, muah<3
SHOWY: blue based pink, very similar to wet n wild dollhouse pink. My ultimate fav<3<3<3
Overall rating: 5/5










No comments:

Post a Comment